Problem? Or Solution?

Ahmet was sipping his cold lemonade while dreaming, lying on the warm sand by the sea under the deep blue sky...

"When you work tirelessly all year long, you deserve a holiday like this," he thought.

Just then, sirens started blaring from the hotel. Everyone was running somewhere in a panic. Some were in a hurry to get the children from the sea... Some were trying to find the other one of their slippers... Some were running barefoot towards the hotel. The hotel staff were also in a panic, trying to rush here and there, not knowing what to do. The fire on the 4th floor of the hotel created a chaos in an instant.



"My car keys, driver's license, ID, money, cards are all in the room," Ahmet worried.

So, what should Ahmet do now?

Should he add to the chaos by joining the people piling up at the door of the hotel while everyone else is running somewhere in panic? 

Should he calmly take his family and wait for the fire brigade to arrive in an area where he will not be affected by the fire? 

Should he magnify the problem while he is in the problem; or should he prefer to wait for the solution to the problem?

People always make choices in their lives... The question is whether to make the problem bigger or to find a solution…

This is just like a mother's reaction to a house breaking up. She spends a day tidying up, cleaning, making her house beautiful... But when the children come home from school, one of them throws her bag on the floor, the other dashes into the kitchen without washing her hands or changing her clothes... 

Every living thing in this life is solution-oriented... 

When a worm gets into an apple, the apple does not give up, it does not fall from its branch... 

When a pigeon's nest is destroyed by the wind, it can push its eggs with its beak and carry them to another place. It does not close itself to the solution, saying, "How can the wind destroy my nest that I have worked so hard for? 

A fox, whose mother has died, struggles to dig up the earth to get the meat that she and her mother buried next to her nest. It does not cry, saying "How could my mother die, why me?" 

While no living creature gets stuck in a problem, humans prefer to get stuck in a problem and talk about it for days and months… 

But what makes people come together is understanding why they are asked that question and trying to solve it... 

-How can we solve the problem my wife and I have been having for years?

-Why might my child not be studying? How can he/she become hardworking? 

-Why might I have heard that sentence that hurt me from someone closest to me?

 -Am I compromising without realizing it? How can we repair our relationship?

So, what should this woman do now? 

Should she get angry, yell and complain about such inconsiderate behavior of the children? Or should she think about her problem?

- Why do I put so much effort and the children don't care? 

- Why do I keep having the same problem? 

- Could it be possible that I'm missing something or doing something wrong? 

- And how can this issue be solved?

The key to problem solving is to accept what is happening, even if it is difficult…

Experiential Design Teaching says a person is not given the right to resolve an issue that he does not accept.

How can my wife tell me this? I did not deserve this...

How can my child, the closest person to me, be so ungrateful?

How can my 15-year-old young brother get cancer?

How can my father-in-law dismiss me from work?

Every event that a person does not accept shows that he is moving away from the solution. The first stage for a solution is to accept it...

Admit it, your spouse said those words to you…

Admit it, your son couldn't get into university...

Admit it, your father-in-law fired you...

Admit it, the house you've been trying so hard to tidy up and clean has become a mess...

Admit it, your spouse lied...

Because every acceptance brings us closer to the solution... The right questions begin to arise in one's mind for the solution...

So how should I proceed now?

So why might I have experienced this?

Where might my behavior be wrong, missing or excessive?

So, how can I solve it?

How can I make my relationship with my partner better?

How can my son study for the university exam and get better scores?

Now it's time to look for a job, where should I start?

In this way, people can find solutions instead of living with the problem...

Here is the way out of the well... It is such a life; there are moments when one is very happy... There are also moments when one thinks that one is living at the bottom... Well, should one live this life at the bottom when he face a negativity or should one look for ways to get out of the well?

Then, the first thing is ... 

Accepting the negativity and thinking, "How can it be solved?" It is seen that behind every darkness there is a light. If the sun rises every morning, every day can be reborn for man... It's not about falling down, it's about getting up again…


   ***

Experiential Design Teaching is a knowledge community that produces strategies for designing our future based on past experiences.

It offers methods for people to have happier, more successful and better relationships.

The following programs "Who is Who", "Mastery in Relationships" and "Success Psychology" Programs contribute to achieving this goal.

All the transferred knowledge in Experiential Design Teaching consists of truthful information and is valid at all times, in all aspects, and for all mankind.

***






Yorumlar

  1. It's not about falling down, it's about getting up again… Thank you for reminding ! :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. The first stage for a solution is to accept it...
    Thanks for the beautiful article 🖊️🌸

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Solution iş close to us. Even we try to Sean it.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Thank you for this nice article

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder